As we begin the new month, we are making plans to start in person worship for contemporary and traditional worship services on August 9th. While these services will be very meaningful, they will look somewhat different as we slowly move back to what we know as our “normal” church service. We wanted to make you aware of the procedures we have put in place, in a very intentional manor, to keep our flock safe.
- When you enter the church please wear a face mask.
- We will use contactless thermometers to take your temperature to make sure it is 100.0 or less.
- There will be hand sanitizer stations as you enter the building and ask you sanitize your hands prior to joining worship.
- You will be ushered to your seat and you may pick up individual servings of communion as you enter the sanctuary.
- Seating will start at the front of the church and families who live in the same household will be seated together. Others will be seated observing social distancing guidelines of 6 feet apart.
- To ensure social distancing, every other row will be used.
- We will have joyful music provided by our wonderful contemporary band and the fabulous traditional worship music team, but no congregational singing at this time.
- After the service is finished, please remain seated and an usher will dismiss rows beginning in the back.
- At this time we ask you do not congregate in hallways or open areas inside the building, please wait until your outside the building to meet with your church family.
- No childcare will be provided at this time.
If you do not feel comfortable worshiping in person, please feel free to continue to worship with us online.
If you or anyone you have been in contact with the last 14 days has experienced any of the following, we ask you wait to join us for at least 14 days.
Fever over 100.0
Chills or aches
Congestion or runny nose
New loss of taste or smell